Wheelers Bicycle Maintenance Workshop
Welcome to the Tower Hamlets Wheelers Monthly Fix-Yer-Bike Workshop!
Come along and give your trusty bicycle the maintenance it deserves.
NOTE: CHANGE OF LOCATION FOR 17 OCTOBER WORKSHOP
Location: Lighthouse Baptist Church Hall 135 Devons Road, Bow E3 3QX - map. Use the rear hall entrance via Brock Place off Devons Road.
- What is it?
- Drop-in, hands on bicycle workshop with experienced Dr Bike mechanics ready to help if needed.
Tools, maintenance advice, tea & cakes and friendly chat provided. We have some spare parts to buy (e.g. brake blocks, cables) but bring your own to be sure.
- How does it work?
- There is no need to book, the workshop is run on a first-come, first-served basis. When you arrive you will let us know what you would like to learn about/get help with and in turn, one of our mechanics will show you.
- What does it cost?
- Free but donations are always welcome!
- When is it?
- Third Saturday of each month, 11am-3pm
Check our diary page for the next date.
Don't arrive late if you've got lots to do!
- Where is it?
- NOTE: Location for 17 October workshop will be: Lighthouse Lighthouse Baptist Church, 135 Devons Road, Bow E3 3QX. Use the Brock Place entrance - map
Usually at Limehouse Town Hall, 646 Commercial Road E14 7HA [map]
On NCN Route 1 opposite junction with Salmon Lane.
- Need more info?
- Contact: Mr Jones 07944 177343 (if no answer, it's quicker to text or email)
Post-Workshop Cafe Visit
We head off to Vesuvio Caffe at 139 Three Colt Street after the workshop for fine Italian cafe food and drink.
Can't make Saturdays? Try the Hackney Cyclists' Bike Maintenance Workshop held north of the border on Tuesday evenings.
Some of our tools.
Enjoy the July 2007 Workshop flying by in 1 minute!
an inspiration to us all...
Upcoming rides & events
Cakes & Biscuits
There has been a long tradition at our workshop of providing tea, coffee, cake and biscuits!
Here we offer you some of the cake & biscuit recipes that our workshop volunteers have made for our sessions!